PRP (Vampire Facial)
What is PRP?
platelet-rich plasma (PRP) was used by doctors to heal an injury due to its super power of skin cell renewal. Loved by Kim Kardashian and well known as “vampire facial” This is one of the safest and non-invasive treatment that stimulate collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines, winkles, scar and scars, uneven skin tone and sagging skin. Rejuvenate dull skin making it look youthful and glowy.
PRP can also be used to restore hair loss, PRP Hair Restoration is suitable for both men and women. By stimulating hair cells and speed up the hair renewing process, PRP Increases blood supply to the existing hair follicles, stimulate the new hair growth and increase hair thickness, decrease hair loss.
Before your PRP treatment, give your pores a deep cleanse with our most popular Hydro- Glow facial to prevent breakouts.
Did you know that PRP can be combined with mesotherapy? Which offers super skin rejuvenation.
If you are looking to treat acne scars, PRP paired with micro-needling offers you the best result.
First, we draw a patient’s blood, then put it inside a spinning machine so that we extract the plasma often know as “liquid gold” a highly concentrated growth factor contains approximately 3 to 5 times the number of platelets found in normal circulating blood.
After put numbing, PRP is injected into the dermis layer of the targeted areas by an injection gun, which helps in growing collagen, regenerates the tissues and makes your skin smooth and tight.
How can I prepare for my Vampire facial?
- Avoid all blood thinning medications and herbal supplements 7 days prior to your appointment.
- Please notify your provider if you are taking any prescribed blood thinners or statins for a medical condition.
- Please notify your provider of changes to your medical history, health status, or activities that may affect your treatment or recovery.
- Do NOT wash your skin for a minimum of five hours after application.
- Do NOT expose your skin to direct high heat. NO blow dryers, sun exposure, sauna, hot tub, hot shower, hot yoga, strenuous exercise.
- A physical sunblock should have the term “broad-spectrum” on the label, meaning it protects against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. SPF 30 or above is highly recommended.
- Avoid using any harsh skincare such as exfoliator and acids in a week.
- It is highly recommended to use post care bio mask every day for 3-5 days after the treatment to ensure better healing process.
The Ideal Chemical Peel Candidate
Almost everyone can be benefit from vampire facial. A good vampire facial candidate should have realistic expectations and clear understanding of the side effects they may be expecting from the process. An ideal candidate should be ready to properly take care of their skin after the procedure. Make sure to keep the skin hydrated and wear SPF every day.
People who suffers from acne scars and dull skin or wishing to have a smoother skin texture are normally an ideal candidate for this treatment, we do recommend booking a free consultation with our specialist before the treatment.
What can be a point of concern?
- History of Stroke
- History of Skin Cancer (Or Any Form of Cancer)
- History of Diabetes
- History of Blood Clots
- Ongoing Medication for Heart Condition(s)
The most common side effects are:
- Stinging, pinpricking sensation, hotness or tightness.
- Redness or swelling 3-4 days after treatment,
- Temporary mild bleeding in areas requiring deeper needing, and this will cause temporary bruising.
Your questions answered
Vampire facial is one of the safest and non-invasive treatment that stimulate collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines, winkles, scar and scars, uneven skin tone and sagging skin. Rejuvenate dull skin making it look youthful and glowy.
It normally takes 7-14 days to see the best result. The result normally lasts 2-3months.
You will notice a good result with three treatments spaced every month. However, based on individual’s desired results, more treatment can be done after the first three to keep the skin rejuvenated and maximize the glow.
Although the vampire facial itself is the best skin nourishing ingredients available, you can add botox or Hyaluronic acid to make it into a ‘Turbo Skin Booster’. This is based on the individual’s skin condition, treatment goals and the budget. Botox is great for shrinking pores and control sebum production, while Hyaluronic acid can help with hydrating the skin and offer complete rejuvenation.
There is a little bit of downtime after getting Vampire facial. You will likely experience minor swelling immediately after your treatment and bruising can occur and may resolve in the next 5-7 days. Vampire facial should be done 2 weeks prior to travelling or any upcoming special events as this allows proper healing time. If you need to wear makeup, we recommend wait at least 48 hours.